The curriculum of the Department covers the subjects of the applied science and technology of Electrical Engineering with emphasis on electrical energy systems and installations, automation, electronics and information systems and communications systems.
The aim of the Department is to educate new engineers to have the necessary scientific and technological knowledge and skills to work as professional Electrical engineers in the following fields of application:
- Development of technical, economic and case studies for electrical, electronic information systems and automation and communication systems.
- Technical support for electrical power systems, electrical and electronic installations and automation facilities, information systems and communications.
- Design, development and production of electrical, electronic products and services, information systems, and automation and communication systems.
- Implementation of standards and regulations for the study and design of installations, systems and products,
- Design and implementation of applied research and development programs relating to technical production, integration and application in the areas mentioned above.